Monday, June 15, 2009

Approaching 34 weeks...

We were in Boise this past weekend for Craig's half Ironman race. It's the last time I'll be traveling until after the baby is born. Not that I mind though - those airplane seats just aren't that comfy, especially when baby decides to get right under my ribs! We're in our 34th week this week and return to the doctor on Thursday for another measurement and check-up. We're going every 2 weeks right now until week 36 - then we start seeing our Dr. every week.

We had a great time in Boise and Craig did well in his race. It started pouring rain after he headed out on his bike and rained the entire afternoon until he was into the run portion of the race. I don't know how he finished - I would've stopped after 5 miles on the bike! It was pretty cool most of the day too - around 62-64 degrees. I had a really good time hanging out with Craig's family and consider myself extremely lucky to have married into such a warm group!

Since my last post, we saw the doctor around 32 weeks. She said she'll induce us on August 4th if the baby hasn't decided to come by then. Two of my 3 sisters went into labor early with their kiddos, so I'm hoping for that too...well, not too early, but a week to 10 days would be nice! It's been very nice and cool here in Colorado so far this June, but it's supposed to warm up this week. I haven't minded the clouds and lower temps one bit!!

1 comment:

  1. Be thankful you aren't here for your pregnancy. It's HOT!!! I hope he/she comes early too. :) Too bad your doctor won't induce early like mine did...2 weeks exactly with Ella!

    ReplyDelete